About Me

Dublin / Galway, Ireland
As many of you know, I am spending 7 weeks of this summer in Ireland, studying abroad with USAC. This blog is for me to share my travels, feelings and experiences with everyone. Hope you enjoy :)

Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Day at Home

Busy Busy Busy. I'm sitting in my newly remodeled office with Kendra getting the last of my stuff together so I can leave tomorrow. Sitting here with her makes me realize how much I'm going to miss everyone. On the other side of things, talking with her about how it's going to be in Ireland is making me really really excited!

I still have some last stuff to do (including cleaning my room which is a daunting task) but for the most part I'm ready, well physically at least. The mental part is what's going to be hardest for me... preparing to leave family and friends behind. I feel like I am just psyching my self out for that part, and I'll get past it.

Well, hopefully my blogs get more exciting as I begin to travel. Feel free to comment on the blog and I plan on posting pretty regularly so I can respond as well. Have a safe, happy, and fun summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment